- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Etna Akmè Nicolosi is offering three nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Nicolosi. The pension is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The café has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the pension. The exact list of services available at Etna Akmè Nicolosi (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 11:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 10:00. The personnel is at your service in English.
Etna Akmè Nicolosi rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Cafe, Luggage room, Roof garden
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 2 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.