- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Croatia and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Etno Garden Exclusive Plitvicka Jezera has to offer! Six comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the guesthouse to guests looking for accommodation in Plitvica Lakes. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the guesthouse. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe you can secure your valuables. At the guesthouse you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact list of services available at Etno Garden Exclusive Plitvicka Jezera (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 10:00. The personnel speaks English and Croatian.
Etno Garden Exclusive Plitvicka Jezera rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Bar, Laundry, Safe deposit box
Airport transfer, Terrace
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 May, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 October, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.