- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a splendid holiday in Sweden and let First Hotel Solna host you for the stay! The hotel is offering 75 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Solna. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. In case you are arriving by car, you will have the opportunity to leave it in an own parking lot of the hotel. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of First Hotel Solna can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00.
First Hotel Solna rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Business center
WiFi, Cash not accepted
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 AM - midnight
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: SEK 150 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.