- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Should you be looking for a hotel in Netherlands, we suggest you take a look at the offers of Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel Westkapelle. The hotel is offering 70 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Westkapelle. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the tennis opportunities nearby. The café and the bar are an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In the safe you may secure your valuables. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel Westkapelle (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Fletcher Zuiderduin Beachhotel Westkapelle rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Deck chair, Electric car charging station, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch and through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.3 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.7
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 for adults and EUR 17.50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.