- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
- No meal
- 1 x
17.11 € / person / night, no meal
Description of the accommodation:
"If I stayed in Paris or Rome, I would be looking for an apartment like this one!"
This was my guideline when I bought and furnished this apartment especially for tourists coming for sightseeing (or administrative reason) to Budapest.
Naturally nothing can meet all the criteria even with the best intentions, so I rather list all the pros and cons of the apartment to let You decide when being aware of them.
My goal is giving You what You expect, and ensuring a nice memory of your visit in Budapest.
*Central location, the apartment is right on Moszkva tér (Széll Kállmán tér), 1 minute from the most important public transportation networks. (M2 underground, 4-6 tram, many buses, trams and night bus services.)
*Shopping, eating and entertaning venues Mammut 1-2, Fény utca Market, and many shops, al a carte and fast food restaurants are in 1 minute reach. There is a cinema, pub s and bowling in Mammut Shopping Mall
* Budapest sights in a few minutes distance, Castlehill 10 mins on foot, other central sights and excursion destinations 10-20min.
*Very good price: the apartment can host 3 people, but already for 2 it is under the average price in the city for a room with a kitchen and bath.
*Well-equipped. There is a doubble-bed (140x200cm) and a comfortable fold-out sofa bed for one person. There is tableware, kitchen utensils, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, gas stove and oven, kettle and toaster in the kitchen. Hair dryer, iron and heaters are also part of the equipment, plus child bed and high chairs are available on request. The bedsheets and towels are also included in the price. NEW: TV and WIFI
*Ground floor, facing the inner courtyard. You do not have to carry heavy luggages upstairs. The windows do not overlook Széll Kálmán square, so the apartment is as quiet as a flat can be in the city centre.
* The apartment size is 20sqm. There are no large spaces in the flat. There is just e nough place for everthing You need, but You will not get lost here:)
- Parking. One of the drawbacks of the apartment is its biggest advantage: it is in the middle of the city. There is no parking directly in front of the house and You have to pay in the surrounding streets. There are free parking places a few streets away which is about 5 minutes by bus.
Overall, the Fungary Apartment is a great base for sightseeing in Budapest. I'm looking forward to host everyone!
For further inquiries please contact me with confidence through the inquiry menu!
Fungary Apartman Budapest rooms Rooms
- No meal
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Baby feeding set, Baby food heating possibility, Baby cot
- 10 m Local bus station
- 50 m City center
- 100 m Overland bus station
- 218 m Nearest restaurant
- 500 m Train station
In case you can only arrive later than the general check-in time, please inform the accommodation!