- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Spain and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Globales Almirante Farragut Ciutadella de Menorca has to offer! The hotel is offering 493 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Ciutadella. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Nearby billiard and tennis opportunities will provide an excellent chance to spend your leisure time actively. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Globales Almirante Farragut Ciutadella de Menorca you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 00:00, the latest time to check out is 11:00.
Globales Almirante Farragut Ciutadella de Menorca rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
Fitness, Tennis, Billiard
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Deck chair, Smoking area, Grocery store
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 per night (rates may vary)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.