- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Ciutadella are welcome to book 180 nicely furnished rooms at Globales Mediterrani Hotel Ciutadella de Menorca. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an outdoor pool. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. To learn more about the exact range of services of Globales Mediterrani Hotel Ciutadella de Menorca (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Globales Mediterrani Hotel Ciutadella de Menorca rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Bar by the pool
Default services: Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Roof garden
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Only service animals allowed
No baby cot , Arcade/game room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.