- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of GoHouse Prudente 301 A Rio de Janeiro may stay in a nicely furnished, comfortable room in Rio de Janeiro. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by GoHouse Prudente 301 A Rio de Janeiro (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00.
GoHouse Prudente 301 A Rio de Janeiro rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Monday - Saturday: 3:00 PM - midnight
- Sunday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Cleaning fee: BRL 175.0 10, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.