- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services GoHouse Prudente 402 Rio de Janeiro may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Brazil. The guests of the apartment may stay in a nicely furnished, comfortable room in Rio de Janeiro. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the apartment. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. The apartment is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. You can find the exact list of services provided by GoHouse Prudente 402 Rio de Janeiro (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:00.
GoHouse Prudente 402 Rio de Janeiro rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Monday - Saturday: 3:00 PM - midnight
- Sunday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.