- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services GoHouse Raul 805 Rio de Janeiro is welcoming all guests in Rio de Janeiro with a comfortable room to stay in. You are also welcome at the apartment for a fine local meal in the restaurant. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact scope of services offered by GoHouse Raul 805 Rio de Janeiro (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00.
GoHouse Raul 805 Rio de Janeiro rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Monday - Saturday: 3:00 PM - midnight
- Sunday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.