- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Russia and enjoy the hospitality of Gold Jin Astrakhan! The hotel is offering 65 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Astrakhan. If you wish to spend your leisure time actively, you may also take the nearby opportunities to play billiard. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The café is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact scope of services offered by Gold Jin Astrakhan (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 00:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00.
Gold Jin Astrakhan rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Children's pool
- Pool (Indoor)
- Bar by the pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Default services: Garden, Cafe, Laundry
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Shared microwave oven, Picnic area
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 150 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 250 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 500.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.