- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services GoodRest Apart-hotel St Petersburg is offering seven tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in St Petersburg. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by GoodRest Apart-hotel St Petersburg (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00.
GoodRest Apart-hotel St Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry
WiFi, Air conditioning, Smoking area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 300 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 300.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.