- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Gorki Panorama Hotel Krasnaya Polyana is offering 302 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Krasnaya Polyana. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. There is a parking space available on the spot, so in case you are arriving by car, you will be able to leave it there. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Gorki Panorama Hotel Krasnaya Polyana (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00.
Gorki Panorama Hotel Krasnaya Polyana rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Children's pool
- Pool (Indoor)
- Steam chamber
- Spa treatments
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Ski storage, Picnic area
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: RUB 10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age. A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 800 for adults and RUB 800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 500 per day
- Pet fee: RUB 4000 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).