- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Russia, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Grada Boutique Hotel Moscow would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. The hotel is offering 27 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Moscow. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact list of services available at Grada Boutique Hotel Moscow (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Location The hotel is situated 1.4 km from <objektum 1 neve>, Saint Basil's Cathedral 1.4 km and Red Square 1.1 km.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 00:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 24:00.
Grada Boutique Hotel Moscow rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Meeting room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 850 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 3500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: RUB 500 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.