- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grafskiy Park Rostov-on-Don is offering 67 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Rostov-on-Don. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. If you wish to spend your leisure time actively, you may also take the nearby opportunities to play billiard. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). You can find the exact list of services provided by Grafskiy Park Rostov-on-Don (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 00:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00.
Grafskiy Park Rostov-on-Don rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Children's pool
- Bar by the pool
Default services: Garden, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, No elevator, Only service animals allowed, Deck chair, Smoking area, Winery
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Children's club, Arcade/game room
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: RUB 4000 (one-way)
- Airport shuttle transfer per child: RUB 4000 (one-way), (from 6 to 16 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 4000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet deposit: RUB 1000.0 per stay
- Pet fee: RUB 5000 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.