- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services If you are planning a trip to Russia and are just looking for a hotel to reserve a room at, we suggest to also consider the opportunities provided by GRAND-CITY Chita. The hotel is offering 80 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Chita. The hotel provides a parking space for you. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact scope of services offered by GRAND-CITY Chita (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
GRAND-CITY Chita rooms Rooms
Parking: On site parking
Long-term parking - payable
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Conference room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 500 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: RUB 300 per night
- Extended parking fee: RUB 300 per night
- Pet fee: RUB 1000 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.