- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel Adriatico Florence would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Italy. The guests of the hotel may stay in 129 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Florence. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Grand Hotel Adriatico Florence (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location Ponte Vecchio is 1.1 km, Ponte Vecchio 1.1 km, Galleria dell'Accademia 1.5 km, Basilica of Santa Croce in Florence 1.7 km, Palazzo Vecchio 1.2 km, Pitti-palota 1.3 km, Santa Maria Novella 600 meters, Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore 1.1 km, Uffizi 1.2 km, Piazza della Signoria 1.1 km, Galileo Múzeum 1.3 km and National Museum of Bargello 1.3 km away.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and German languages.
Grand Hotel Adriatico Florence rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Conference room, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.