- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel Ambasciatori Sorrento is offering 103 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Sorrento. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. Tennis opportunities will also be available nearby to help you spend your leisure time actively. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In the safe you may secure your valuables. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Grand Hotel Ambasciatori Sorrento (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Grand Hotel Ambasciatori Sorrento rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden, Business center, Private beach
TV, Airport transfer, Conference room, Deck chair, Beach towel , Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Child supervision, Baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 4.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.