- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel Amrâth Kurhaus The Hague Scheveningen The Hague is welcoming all guests in The Hague with 265 comfortable rooms to stay in. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. You can find the exact list of services provided by Grand Hotel Amrâth Kurhaus The Hague Scheveningen The Hague (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Grand Hotel Amrâth Kurhaus The Hague Scheveningen The Hague rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Steam chamber
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby, Business center
Conference room, Electric car charging station, Terrace
Child-friendly services: Baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.35 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26.50 for adults and EUR 13.25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 41 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 11 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 36.75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.