- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a visit to Italy, either for a nice weekend or a longer holiday, and book a room at Grand Hotel Arenzano. The hotel is offering 109 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Arenzano. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Grand Hotel Arenzano (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel can speak English and Russian languages.
Grand Hotel Arenzano rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Private beach
TV, Airport transfer, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 14 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 40
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.