- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Grand Hotel Astoria Grado may stay in 124 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Grado. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact list of services available at Grand Hotel Astoria Grado (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Location Basilica di Santa Eufemia is 400 meters from the hotel.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Grand Hotel Astoria Grado rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Steam chamber
- Bar by the pool
- Turkish bath / hamam
Bar, Cafe, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center, Private beach
Airport transfer, Conference room, Deck chair, Beach towel , Terrace, Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.