- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 87 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Grand Hotel Bonanno Pisa to guests looking for accommodation in Pisa. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Grand Hotel Bonanno Pisa (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location Piazza dei Miracoli is 1.3 km, Piazza dei Miracoli 1.3 km and Torre di Pisa 1.4 km away.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:30, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Grand Hotel Bonanno Pisa rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Airport transfer, Conference room, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 5 November - 20 March, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 March - 4 November, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 7 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 7 (one-way), (from 2 to 14 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours in January.