- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Italy and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Grand Hotel Continental Pisa has to offer! 175 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Pisa. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Grand Hotel Continental Pisa (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English, German and Russian languages.
Grand Hotel Continental Pisa rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Bar by the pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center, Private beach
TV, Airport transfer, Conference room, Beach towel , Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 5 November - 20 March, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 March - 4 November, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.