- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel Continental Siena – Starhotels Collezione Siena is offering 51 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Siena. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. The café and the bar are an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Grand Hotel Continental Siena – Starhotels Collezione Siena (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Location Siena Cathedral is 500 meters, Siena Cathedral 500 meters, Battistero di San Giovanni 500 meters, Facciatone 600 meters and Cripta del Duomo di Siena 600 meters away.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English and German with you.
Grand Hotel Continental Siena – Starhotels Collezione Siena rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 3.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 5.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 26 and EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 93.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).