- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel Croce di Malta Wellness & Golf Montecatini Terme would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Italy. The guests of the hotel may stay in 136 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Montecatini Terme. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be available to you. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the nearby opportunities to play tennis. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The café and the bar have excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Grand Hotel Croce di Malta Wellness & Golf Montecatini Terme (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Location Terme Tettuccio is 600 meters, Terme Tettuccio 600 meters and Terme di Montecatini Spa 400 meters away.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English, German and Russian languages.
Grand Hotel Croce di Malta Wellness & Golf Montecatini Terme rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Steam chamber
- Bar by the pool
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Conference room, Library, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 January, EUR 1.12 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 30 November, EUR 1.40 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 175 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.