- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking for a remarkable trip to Italy? Take a look at what Grand Hotel de La Ville Parma has to offer! The guests of the hotel may stay in 110 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Parma. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. As a pet-friendly facility, Grand Hotel de La Ville Parma provides a comfortable and pleasant stay for your small pet as well. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. The exact scope of services offered by Grand Hotel de La Ville Parma (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:30. The personnel can communicate with you in English.
Grand Hotel de La Ville Parma rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 8.50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.