- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 110 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Grand Hotel del Parco Pescasseroli to guests looking for accommodation in Pescasseroli. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. As a pet-friendly facility, Grand Hotel del Parco Pescasseroli provides a comfortable and pleasant stay for your small pet as well. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Grand Hotel del Parco Pescasseroli (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Grand Hotel del Parco Pescasseroli rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Safe deposit box
Deck chair, Ski trail transfer , Ski storage, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Resort fee (December - March): EUR 4.00 per person, per night
- Children's club/arcade access
- Ski shuttle
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).