- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel du Park et Regina Montecatini Terme is welcoming all guests in Montecatini Terme with 105 comfortable rooms to stay in. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Grand Hotel du Park et Regina Montecatini Terme (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
The hotel is situated 500 meters from
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 10:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English and German with you.
Grand Hotel du Park et Regina Montecatini Terme rooms Rooms
- Outdoor pool
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 January, EUR 1.12 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 30 November, EUR 1.40 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).