- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Italy, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Grand Hotel Duca di Mantova Sesto San Giovanni would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. 162 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Sesto San Giovanni. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. For meetings and nice evening chats the local café or the bar will provide an ideal location. Grand Hotel Duca di Mantova Sesto San Giovanni hosts small pets as well. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact scope of services offered by Grand Hotel Duca di Mantova Sesto San Giovanni (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. English is spoken by the personnel.
Grand Hotel Duca di Mantova Sesto San Giovanni rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Airport transfer, Multilingual staff , Vending machine
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 1 per stay) plus EUR 30 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.