- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel et de Milan - The Leading Hotels of the World Milan is offering 94 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Milan. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Grand Hotel et de Milan - The Leading Hotels of the World Milan (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Location Ambrosiana Library & Art Gallery is 1000 meters, Ambrosiana Library & Art Gallery 1000 meters, Museo Poldi Pezzoli 200 meters, Sant'Ambrogio-bazilika 1.9 km, Pinacoteca di Brera 600 meters, Milanói operaház - La Scala 400 meters, Santa Maria delle Grazie 2 km, Milánói dóm 900 meters, Sforza-vár 1.3 km, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II 500 meters, Parco Sempione 1.6 km and Santa Maria Presso San Satiro 1000 meters away from the hotel.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00. English, German and Romanian languages are spoken by the personnel.
Grand Hotel et de Milan - The Leading Hotels of the World Milan rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Smoking area, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 for adults and EUR 35 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 121 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.