- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Grand Hotel Europa Naples may stay in 84 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Naples. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. The café and the bar are an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. In the safe you can secure your valuables. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Grand Hotel Europa Naples can be read on the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 1.4 km from
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English, German and Russian languages.
RevNGo.com rating Based on one review the hotel has achieved an overall score of 7.2 and a classification of "Good" on RevNGo.com
Grand Hotel Europa Naples rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Conference room, Library, Multilingual staff , Vending machine
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.