- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel Forte dei Marmi would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Italy. The hotel is offering 60 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Forte dei Marmi. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Your small pet is also very welcome at Grand Hotel Forte dei Marmi. In the safe you may secure your valuables. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Grand Hotel Forte dei Marmi (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 10:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Grand Hotel Forte dei Marmi rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Bar, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby
Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).