- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel Gallia Cervia is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Italy. The hotel is offering 114 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Cervia. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool will also be available to you. If you wish to spend your leisure time actively, you may also take the nearby opportunities to play tennis. The café and the bar provide a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Grand Hotel Gallia Cervia you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 10:00. The personnel speaks Hungarian, English, German, Russian and Romanian.
Grand Hotel Gallia Cervia rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Steam chamber
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Conference room, Deck chair, Beach towel , Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Children's club, Arcade/game room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 May, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 31 August, EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.