- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel Kazan may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Russia. The hotel is offering 215 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Kazan’. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. The hotel provides a parking space for you. Fans of actively spent leisure time will also have the chance to play billiard nearby. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. You can find the exact list of services provided by Grand Hotel Kazan (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00.
Grand Hotel Kazan rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hot tub
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 500 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1600 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.