- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 261 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Grand Hotel OKA BUSINESS Nizhny Novgorod to guests looking for accommodation in Nizhny Novgorod. The hotel provides a parking space for you. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Grand Hotel OKA BUSINESS Nizhny Novgorod can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 00:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Grand Hotel OKA BUSINESS Nizhny Novgorod rooms Rooms
Parking: Free private parking
Parking nearby (must be booked in advance)
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Children's pool
- Pool (Indoor)
- Spa treatments
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Only dogs and cats allowed
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 600 for adults and RUB 600 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: RUB 0 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: RUB 1000 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.