- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel Petrogradsky St. Petersburg is offering 35 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in St Petersburg. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Parking possibility for your vehicle is available nearby. You may secure your valuables in the safe. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Grand Hotel Petrogradsky St. Petersburg can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 13:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 24:00.
Grand Hotel Petrogradsky St. Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
Default services: Elevator, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Pets and service animals not allowed, Private yacht marina
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 350 for adults and RUB 350 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.