- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel Tchaikovsky St Petersburg is offering 70 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in St Petersburg. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Grand Hotel Tchaikovsky St Petersburg (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00.
Grand Hotel Tchaikovsky St Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Smoking area
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 690 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: RUB 0 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.