- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Mark St Petersburg is offering 12 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in St Petersburg. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Grand Mark St Petersburg (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00.
Grand Mark St Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 300 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: RUB 500 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.