- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Mercure Auckland is offering 207 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Auckland. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. The hotel has an own parking lot, enabling you to park your car on the spot. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Grand Mercure Auckland can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Grand Mercure Auckland rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Library
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Bureau Veritas (Accor Hotels) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 35 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: NZD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parking height restrictions apply.