- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Millennium Auckland is offering 452 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Auckland. There is a parking space available on the spot, so in case you are arriving by car, you will be able to leave it there. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Grand Millennium Auckland you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00.
Grand Millennium Auckland rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Pool (Indoor)
Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Business center
Air conditioning, Conference room, Only service animals allowed, Electric car charging station
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 25 and NZD 34 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: NZD 50 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.