- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Green Hosta Hotel Khosta would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Russia. The hotel is offering 128 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Khosta. Nearby billiard opportunities will provide an excellent chance to spend your leisure time actively. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. You may secure your valuables in the safe. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. The exact list of services available at Green Hosta Hotel Khosta (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00.
Green Hosta Hotel Khosta rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Smoking area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: RUB 10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.