- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 94 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Green Park Hotel Yekaterinburg to guests looking for accommodation in Yekaterinburg. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. The hotel provides a parking space for you. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Green Park Hotel Yekaterinburg you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 00:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 24:00.
Green Park Hotel Yekaterinburg rooms Rooms
Parking: Free private parking
Free parking nearby
Long-term parking - payable
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Steam chamber
- Swimming pool
- Pool (Indoor)
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Transfer to train station - payable , Transfer to train station - payable
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 800 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: RUB 1000 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).