- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Russia? Take a look at the offer of Griboedov House St. Petersburg! The hotel is offering seven tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in St Petersburg. Car parking possibility is available nearby. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. To learn more about the exact range of services of Griboedov House St. Petersburg (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 24:00.
Griboedov House St. Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, No elevator
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 200 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.