- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a splendid holiday in Russia and let Guest House A-suite Omsk host you for the stay! The hotel is offering ten comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Omsk. Car parking possibility is available nearby. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Guest House A-suite Omsk can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00.
Guest House A-suite Omsk rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Laundry
WiFi, Airport transfer, Library, Smoking area, Shared microwave oven, Shared fridge
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 250.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 500.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 700 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.