- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Guest House at the Polytechnic Institute Kiev may stay in five nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Kiev. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Guest House at the Polytechnic Institute Kiev (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Location The hotel is situated 300 meters away from Kijevi Állatkert.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00.
Guest House at the Polytechnic Institute Kiev rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: UAH 500.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 41.73 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.