- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Should you be looking for a hotel in Russia, we suggest you take a look at the offers of Guest House Gavan Baikala Listvyanka. The hotel is offering 17 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Listvyanka. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact scope of services offered by Guest House Gavan Baikala Listvyanka (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00.
Guest House Gavan Baikala Listvyanka rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Parking place, Airport transfer, No elevator
Default services: Business center
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 250 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1800 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.