- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Trogir are welcome to book six nicely furnished rooms at Guesthouse Ruzica Trogir. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. The café is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the guesthouse, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Guesthouse Ruzica Trogir can be read on the information sheet below.
Location Ciovo Caves is 1.3 km, Ciovo Caves 1.3 km, Vitturi fortress 200 meters, Lucic Palace Trogir less than 50 meters, Ćipiko Palace 200 meters, Kamerlengo Castle 400 meters, Clock Tower 200 meters, Saint Barbara Church 200 meters, St. Lawrence Cathedral 200 meters, City Museum Trogir 100 meters, St. Sebastian Church 200 meters, St. Nicholas Fortress 200 meters and Trogir Old Town less than 50 meters from the guesthouse.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 12:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:30. The personnel is at your service in English and Croatian languages.
Guesthouse Ruzica Trogir rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Cafe, Luggage room, Roof garden, Lobby
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 40 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.