- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests House Lea Rovinj is welcoming all guests in Rovinj with four comfortable rooms to stay in. Should you be arriving by car, parking will be available nearby. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Guests House Lea Rovinj you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location Cathedral of St. Euphemia is located 1.6 km, Cathedral of St. Euphemia 1.6 km, Aquarium Rovinj 1.2 km, Golden Bay beach 2.7 km, Balota beach 1.7 km, Mini Croatia Exhibition 2.9 km, Mulini beach 1.9 km, Punta Corrente Park 2.3 km, City Museum Rovinj 1.3 km, Golden Cape beach 2.9 km, Amarin beach 4.5 km, Balbi Arch Rovinj 1.3 km, Lone bay beach 2.6 km and Batana Eco Museum Rovinj 1.6 km away.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 10:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in Croatian with you.
Guests House Lea Rovinj rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.