- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just planning a trip to Russia? We suggest you check the options provided by Gutenberg hotel St Petersburg. The hotel is offering 20 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in St Petersburg. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Gutenberg hotel St Petersburg (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00.
Gutenberg hotel St Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Airport transfer, Smoking area
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 300 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: RUB 500 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.