- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 181 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by H10 Roma Città Rome to guests looking for accommodation in Rome. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by H10 Roma Città Rome (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 15:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00. The personnel speaks English and German.
RevNGo.com rating The hotel has 9.6 score and thereby "Excellent" evaluation on RevNGo.com, based on one review.
H10 Roma Città Rome rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Steam chamber
- Turkish bath / hamam
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Roof garden, Business center
TV, Airport transfer, Conference room, Deck chair, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 45 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.